Set up your Workday integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with Workday to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job, interview, and candidate details from Workday for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> Workday integration, you need to be an Owner of your Hireguide workspace.
Step 1: Retrieve your credentials from Workday
There are a number of credentials you need to retrieve from Workday and share with Hireguide. Follow the steps outlined in this article. When you’ve successfully retrieved your credentials, move to Step 2.
Step 2: Add your Workday credentials to Hireguide
After you retrieve your credential from Workday, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select Workday from the list
- Click Continue in the next modal to give Hireguide access to your Workday company account
- Continue through the series of modals and enter the information requested in each step that you retrieved in Step 1.
- Click Submit in the final modal, and Hireguide will begin syncing with Workday
That’s it! The integration may take a few hours to sync. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).