Set up your Workable integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with Workable to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job, interview, and candidate details from Workable and exports interview details for your candidates back to Workable for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> Workable integration, you need to be an Owner of your Hireguide workspace.
Step 1: Find your API key in Workable
To generate an API key in Workable:
- Sign into Workable
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right
- Select Settings in the dropdown menu
- Choose Integrations in the left menu
- Find API Key under the Access Token section
- If needed, click Generate new token
- Copy and add the API Key below
Step 2: Add your Workable subdomain and API key to Hireguide
After you generate the API key in your ATS, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select Workable from the list
- Choose how you would like to authenticate the integration from the options presented. To input the API key you retrieved in Step 1, choose “I want to use my API Key or Access Token.” Click Next
- In the next modal, click Continue to give Hireguide access to your Workable company account
- Enter your Workable subdomain in the next modal, and click Submit
- For example, if you sign in at "acme.workable.com", enter "acme".
- Do not enter the full "acme.workable.com".
- Enter your Workable API Key when prompted in the final modal
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with Workable and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).