Set up your SmartRecruiters integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with SmartRecruiters to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job, interview, and candidate details from SmartRecruiters and exports interview data for candidates back to SmartRecruiters for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> SmartRecruiters integration, you need to be an Owner of your Hireguide workspace.
Step 1: Find your API key in SmartRecruiters
To generate an API key in SmartRecruiters:
- Sign in to SmartRecruiters and click your name in the upper-right to show the dropdown menu
- Visit Settings > Admin in the menu
- Click Apps & Integrations under Administration
- Select Credentials in the upper menu
- Click New Credential and select API key
- Add a name and description for the API key, and select Generate
- Copy and save the API key, you will need to add it in Hireguide in the step below
Step 2: Add your SmartRecruiters API key to Hireguide
After you generate the API key in your ATS, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select SmartRecruiters from the list
- Choose how you would like to authenticate the integration from the options presented in the modal. To input the API key you retrieved in Step 1, choose “I want to use my API Key or Access Token.” Click Next
- In the next modal, click Continue to give Hireguide access to your SmartRecruiters company account
- Enter your SmartRecruiters API Key when prompted in the final modal
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with SmartRecruiters and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).