Set up your Sage HR integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with Sage HR to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job, interview, and candidate details from Sage HR for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> Sage HR integration, you need to be an Owner of your Hireguide workspace.
Step 1: Find your API key in Sage HR
To retrieve an API key in Sage HR:
- Log in to Sage HR
- Click your name in the upper right to expand the dropdown.
- Visit Settings in the dropdown menu.
- Click Integrations API in the left navigation.
- Copy the API key and save it for later (you will need it in Step 3)
Step 2: Enter your Sage HR subdomain in Hireguide
After you generate the API key in Sage HR, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select Sage HR from the list
- Click Continue in the next modal to give Hireguide access to your Sage HR company account
- Retrieve your Sage HR subdomain
- Sign into Sage HR
- Retrieve the subdomain from the web address
- Enter the subdomain for your Sage HR account in the field in Hireguide
- For example, if your subdomain is "acme.Sage HR", add "acme"
- Do not enter the full "acme.Sage HR"
- Click Submit
Step 3: Add your Sage HR API key to Hireguide
- Enter your Sage HR API Key that you saved in Step 1 when prompted in the next modal
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with Sage HR and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).