Set up your Recruiterflow integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with Recruiterflow to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job, interview, and candidate details from Recruiterflow for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> Recruiterflow integration, you need to be a user with Owner permissions in your Hireguide workspace. You also need to make a request to Recruiterflow for the API for your organization.
Step 1: Request your API key in Recruiterflow
- Sign in to Recruiterflow
- Click the chat button in the lower right
- Request an API Key for your organization
- Save the API Key somewhere as you will need to enter it in Hireguide
Step 2: Add your Recruiterflow ATS API key to Hireguide
After you generate the API key in Recruiterflow, log in to Hireguide
- Access Workspace Settings via the navigation bar on the left side of your screen: Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select Recruiterflow from the list
- Click Continue in the next modal to give Hireguide access to your Recruiterflow company account
- Enter your Recruiterflow API Key you saved in Step 1 when prompted
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with Recruiterflow and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).