Set up your Lever integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with Lever to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job, interview, and candidate details from Lever and exports candidates’ interview scores and transcripts back to Lever for a seamless hiring experience.
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> Lever integration, you need to be a user with Owner permissions in your Hireguide workspace.
Step 1: Generate your API key in Lever
- Log in to your Lever account and click on your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of any page
- Select Settings in the dropdown menu
- Click on Integrations and API on the left menu
- Select the API Credentials tab
- Click Generate New Key
- Click Select all read under Permissions
- Scroll down, and click Done
- Copy the API key and save it somewhere (you will need to enter it later in Hireguide)
Step 2: Add your Lever API key to Hireguide
After you generate the API key in Lever, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select Lever from the list
- Choose how you would like to authenticate in the next modal, and click Next
- Give access to Lever to Hireguide by clicking Continue on the next screen
- Enter your Lever API Key when prompted in the next modal
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with Lever and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and Lever will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).