Set up your Fountain integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with Fountain to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job and candidate details from Fountain for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> Fountain integration, you need to be an Administrator of your company’s Fountain account and an Owner of your Hireguide workspace.
Step 1: Find your API key in Fountain
To generate an API key in Fountain:
- Sign in and click your name in the upper-right corner of the screen to access the dropdown menu
- Select Company Settings
- Click API in the left menu
- Click Show API Keys
- Copy the Private API Token and save it somewhere (you will need it later to enter in Hireguide)
Step 2: Add your ATS API key to Hireguide
After you generate the API key in your ATS, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select Fountain from the list
- Click Continue in the next modal to give Hireguide access to your Fountain company account
- Enter your Fountain API key when prompted in the next modal
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with Fountain and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).