Set up your CATS integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with CATS to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job and candidate details from CATS for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> CATS integration, you need to be an Owner of your Hireguide workspace. In your CATS Workspace, if you are using a Custom Access Level see this article on how to enable sufficient access for Basic User Provisioning to successfully set up the integration for your company.
Step 1: Find your API key in CATS
To generate an API key in CATS:
- Sign in to CATS and click on the settings icon in the upper-right to show the dropdown menu
- Visit Administration in the menu
- Click API Keys in the menu under Site Management
- Press Add API Key or copy and paste one of the existing API keys
Step 2: Add your CATS subdomain and API key to Hireguide
After you generate the API key in your ATS, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select CATS from the list
- Click Continue in the next modal to give Hireguide access to your CATS company account
- Enter your CATS subdomain and click submit
- Enter your CATS API key when prompted in the next modal
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with CATS and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).