Set up your ApplicantStack Integration
💡Why should I learn this? In just a few clicks, Hireguide integrates with ApplicantStack to streamline your hiring workflow. Hireguide imports job and candidate details from ApplicantStack for a seamless hiring experience.
IN THIS ARTICLE
🪄 To set up a Hireguide <> ApplicantStack integration, you need to be an Admin in your ApplicantStack company account and an Owner in your Hireguide workspace.
Step 1: Find your API Access Token in ApplicantStack
To generate an API key in ApplicantStack:
- Log in to ApplicantStack as an admin
- Visit Update Settings in the right-side panel
- Locate API Settings near the bottom
- Copy the API Access Token and save it somewhere (you will need it later to enter in Hireguide)
Step 2: Add your ApplicantStack subdomain and API key to Hireguide
After you generate the API key in your ATS, sign into Hireguide
- In the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, click Settings > Workspace
- Find and select the ATS Integrations tab in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click + Add Integration in the top right corner of the screen, and a modal will appear with a list of ATSs
- Find and select ApplicantStack from the list
- Click Continue in the next modal to give Hireguide access to your ApplicantStack company account
- Enter your ApplicantStack subdomain and click submit
- Enter your ApplicantStack API key when prompted in the next modal
- Click Submit
That’s it! Hireguide will begin syncing with ApplicantStack and may take a few hours to complete. Hireguide will send you an email when the integration is successful, and your ATS will appear in your Hireguide ATS Integrations page (see example below).